Start a new topic

It would be nice if Bookmarks were sorted

[This topic is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

Product: DbVisualizer Pro 90.1851 Build: #1851 (2012/10/26 12:59) Java VM: OpenJDK Server VM Java Version: 1.6.0_24 Java Vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc. OS Name: Linux OS Arch: i386 OS Version: 2.6.38-16-generic-pae I use a lot of scripts saved locally on my machine. It would be nice if Bookmarks on the Scripts tab were sorted. Both the directories and files within the tree!

[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Re: It would be nice if Bookmarks were sorted
Dennis, Do you rather mean that you want the ability to manually sort script files and directories? Currently they are sorted based on the file system. Regards Roger
[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

Hi Roger, What I'm seeing on Linux is that it does not appear to be sorted at all.. does not even seem to be based on the create or alter date. The directories and files within the directories just come up in some random order. Thanks Dennis Edited by: Dennis N Brown on Nov 13, 2012 4:28 PM

Dennis, We will fix so that script entries are sorted by directories first and then files in alphanumeric order. Regards Roger

Dennis, This is now fixed in 90.1863. http://www.dbvis.com/download/beta/ Regards Roger