Start a new topic

Bug while duplicating a DB connection

[This topic is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]
[Attachment has been removed.]

Hello, i am trying to duplicate an existing DB connection, i'm having an error message. PFA. Note i am using db2 v8 and to duplicate the DB, find the steps that i have followed: 1. select the DB connection 2.Right click & click on 'Duplicate DB connection' / same problem when i select 'Duplicate DB connection' from the database menu.

[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Re: Bug while duplicating a DB connection
Salim, Thanks for the report! This will be fixed. Best Regards Roger

A work-around for this problem is to just restart DbVisualizer, since it only happens for connections that are missing data that has been added in this version. The first time you close the EA version of DbVisualizer, placeholders for this data is added for all connections. Best Regards, Hans
[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

hello, When dbvisualizer is opened for the first time, i get the error message but after restarting, it solves the problem. ty

Hi Salim, Thanks for confirming. Best Regards, Hans
[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]
[Attachment has been removed.]

The attached file is from this duplicating DB connection issue. I hope it helps.

Thanks. This problem is already solved. It will be fixed in the next release. Best Regards, Hans

Hi, This is now fixed in the DbVisualizer 720.1640 EA version. Regards Roger