Start a new topic

Duplicated synonyms for Oracle

[This topic is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

In the "Synonyms" section of the objects tree for my Oracle 11.2 database, some entries seem to appear many (~30-50) times. There's always one (and only one) that works, which has the little grid icon next to it, but all the duplicates have no icon. If I select any of them then I get a pop-up dialogue with the following error: ------ An internal error occurred in: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Width (-1) and height (-1) cannot be = 0 The error may have affected the application state. Please notify vendor. Thread: AWT-EventQueue-1 Stack Trace: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Width (-1) and height (-1) cannot be

[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]
[Attachment has been removed.]

Re: DbVisualizer 720.1638 (EARLY ACCESS) released
Hi Hans, Here we go. Conan
[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Hi Conan, I should have thought about this sooner: you are using the Free edition of 7.1.5, which means you're not getting the database-specific support. If you have a license for the Personal edition and install it with the 7.1.5 version, you will see that it is shows the same object tree as with the EA. Best Regards, Hans
[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

Hi Hans, Of course, silly me. Thanks for pointing this out. Conan

Hi Hans, Just to let you know that I've installed 720.1641 and the issue seems to have been resolved, but I haven't found any release notes so hopefully that was expected! Thanks very much Conan
[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Hi Conan, Thanks for confirming. The release notes for the EA are on this page, but this bug is not listed there because it was fixed for the next maintenance release (and merged into the EA) and will be included in those release notes eventually: http://www.dbvis.com/products/dbvis/eap/ Best Regards, Hans