Start a new topic

Error when starting 90.1850 with "Connect All on Startup"

[This topic is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

An error happens almost every startup for me on Windows 7 x64, with automatic connections to 3 SQL Server 2008 servers. Once the error dialog is closed, DBVis seems to work ok. It no longer happens if I disable "Connect All on Startup" then manually issue a "Connect All" from the menu. The weird thing is that the error message varies. Sometimes the error is: -------------------------------------- +An internal error occurred in:+ +java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1 >= 1+ +The error may have affected the application state. Please notify vendor.+ +Stack Trace:+ +java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1 >= 1+ +at java.util.Vector.elementAt(Unknown Source)+ +at javax.swing.tree.DefaultMutableTreeNode.getChildAt(Unknown Source)+ +at javax.swing.tree.VariableHeightLayoutCache.treeNodesChanged(Unknown Source)+ +at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicTreeUI$Handler.treeNodesChanged(Unknown Source)+ +at javax.swing.tree.DefaultTreeModel.fireTreeNodesChanged(Unknown Source)+ +at javax.swing.tree.DefaultTreeModel.nodesChanged(Unknown Source)+ +at javax.swing.tree.DefaultTreeModel.nodeChanged(Unknown Source)+ +at com.onseven.dbvis.l.A.Q$1.run(Z:2290)+ +at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(Unknown Source)+ +at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)+ +at java.awt.EventQueue.access$000(Unknown Source)+ +at java.awt.EventQueue$1.run(Unknown Source)+ +at java.awt.EventQueue$1.run(Unknown Source)+ +at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)+ +at java.security.AccessControlContext$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)+ +at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)+ +at com.onseven.dbvis.N.A._.dispatchEvent(Z:483)+ +at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)+ +at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)+ +at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)+ +at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)+ +at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)+ +at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)+ +System Information:+ +Product: DbVisualizer Pro 90.1850+ +Build: #1850 (2012/10/20 12:03)+ +Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM+ +Java Version: 1.6.0_33+ +Java Vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.+ +OS Name: Windows 7+ +OS Arch: amd64+ +OS Version: 6.1+ ------------------------------------------------------- at other times the error involved a slightly different array index: ------------------------------------------------------- +An internal error occurred in:+ +java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 2 >= 2+ +The error may have affected the application state. Please notify vendor.+ +Stack Trace:+ +java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 2 >= 2+ +at java.util.Vector.elementAt(Unknown Source)+ +at javax.swing.tree.DefaultMutableTreeNode.getChildAt(Unknown Source)+ +at javax.swing.tree.VariableHeightLayoutCache.treeNodesChanged(Unknown Source)+ +at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicTreeUI$Handler.treeNodesChanged(Unknown Source)+ +at javax.swing.tree.DefaultTreeModel.fireTreeNodesChanged(Unknown Source)+ +at javax.swing.tree.DefaultTreeModel.nodesChanged(Unknown Source)+ +at javax.swing.tree.DefaultTreeModel.nodeChanged(Unknown Source)+ +at com.onseven.dbvis.l.A.Q$1.run(Z:2290)+ +at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(Unknown Source)+ +at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)+ +at java.awt.EventQueue.access$000(Unknown Source)+ +at java.awt.EventQueue$1.run(Unknown Source)+ +at java.awt.EventQueue$1.run(Unknown Source)+ +at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)+ +at java.security.AccessControlContext$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)+ +at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)+ +at com.onseven.dbvis.N.A._.dispatchEvent(Z:483)+ +at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)+ +at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)+ +at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)+ +at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)+ +at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)+ +at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)+ +System Information:+ +Product: DbVisualizer Pro 90.1850+ +Build: #1850 (2012/10/20 12:03)+ +Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM+ +Java Version: 1.6.0_33+ +Java Vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.+ +OS Name: Windows 7+ +OS Arch: amd64+ +OS Version: 6.1+ ------------------------------------------------------- and at other times the error is completely different: ------------------------------------------------------- +An internal error occurred in:+ +java.lang.NullPointerException+ +The error may have affected the application state. Please notify vendor.+ +Stack Trace:+ +java.lang.NullPointerException+ +at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicTreeUI$Handler.treeNodesChanged(Unknown Source)+ +at javax.swing.tree.DefaultTreeModel.fireTreeNodesChanged(Unknown Source)+ +at javax.swing.tree.DefaultTreeModel.nodesChanged(Unknown Source)+ +at javax.swing.tree.DefaultTreeModel.nodeChanged(Unknown Source)+ +at com.onseven.dbvis.l.A.Q$1.run(Z:2290)+ +at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(Unknown Source)+ +at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)+ +at java.awt.EventQueue.access$000(Unknown Source)+ +at java.awt.EventQueue$1.run(Unknown Source)+ +at java.awt.EventQueue$1.run(Unknown Source)+ +at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)+ +at java.security.AccessControlContext$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)+ +at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)+ +at com.onseven.dbvis.N.A._.dispatchEvent(Z:483)+ +at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)+ +at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)+ +at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)+ +at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)+ +at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)+ +at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)+ +System Information:+ +Product: DbVisualizer Pro 90.1850+ +Build: #1850 (2012/10/20 12:03)+ +Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM+ +Java Version: 1.6.0_33+ +Java Vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.+ +OS Name: Windows 7+ +OS Arch: amd64+ +OS Version: 6.1+ ----------------------------------------------------------------------

[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

Re: Error when starting 90.1850 with "Connect All on Startup"
Thanks Roger, I can confirm that's solved the issue. No more exceptions are thrown on startup now. Regards Vince
[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Vince, The default schema and the connect all at startup issues are now solved in the latest beta: http://www.dbvis.com/download/beta/ Regards Roger

Vince, The beta released tomorrow will have a fix for the connect issue that we hope will solve it. Regards Roger
[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

Thanks - I've tested that now and initially found the same exception, suggesting that the database_principals thing in the debug log was a red herring (no such errors now show in the debug window). However I have now unchecked the "Preserve Object View tabs at Disconnect" checkbox and saw no more exception dialogs, despite numerous program restarts. Re-enabling the checkbox then closing/reopening the program caused the exception dialog to reappear so this checkbox may be the smoking gun. One extra caveat is that I've determined that the exception only seems to occur if I have an object open to the Data tab when I exit and restart DBVisualizer. This is the case most of the time with me hence why I hadn't noticed earlier. To summarise then - I see this exception only when the "Preserve Object View tabs at Disconnect" option is checked *and* I have the Data tab of an object open when I close/restart DBVisualizer. I can replicate the error 100% of the time in that situation. The latest exception message contains: ----- An internal error occurred in: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1 >= 1 The error may have affected the application state. Please notify vendor. Stack Trace: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1 >= 1 at java.util.Vector.elementAt(Unknown Source) at javax.swing.tree.DefaultMutableTreeNode.getChildAt(Unknown Source) at javax.swing.tree.VariableHeightLayoutCache.treeNodesChanged(Unknown Source) at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicTreeUI$Handler.treeNodesChanged(Unknown Source) at javax.swing.tree.DefaultTreeModel.fireTreeNodesChanged(Unknown Source) at javax.swing.tree.DefaultTreeModel.nodesChanged(Unknown Source) at javax.swing.tree.DefaultTreeModel.nodeChanged(Unknown Source) at com.onseven.dbvis.l.A.Q$1.run(Z:838) at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(Unknown Source) at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source) at java.awt.EventQueue.access$000(Unknown Source) at java.awt.EventQueue$1.run(Unknown Source) at java.awt.EventQueue$1.run(Unknown Source) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at java.security.AccessControlContext$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source) at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source) at com.onseven.dbvis.N.A._.dispatchEvent(Z:483) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source) System Information: Product: DbVisualizer Pro 90.1857 Build: #1857 (2012/11/08 17:21) Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM Java Version: 1.6.0_33 Java Vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc. OS Name: Windows 7 OS Arch: amd64 OS Version: 6.1 ----- The very top of the debug window now contains some line numbers which may help you: ----- java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 2 >= 1 webreader java.lang.Thread.getStackTrace(Unknown Source) com.onseven.dbvis.l.A.Q.?(Z:1136) com.onseven.dbvis.l.A.O.?(Z:1169) com.onseven.dbvis.l.A.O.?(Z:2917) com.onseven.dbvis.l.A.J.?(Z:1067) com.onseven.dbvis.l.A.J.sessionEvent(Z:1781) com.onseven.dbvis.d.N.?(Z:845) com.onseven.dbvis.d.O.?(Z:2135) com.onseven.dbvis.d.N.?(Z:2021) com.onseven.dbvis.l.F.A.D.?(Z:2545) com.onseven.dbvis.l.F.A.D.?(Z:1901) com.onseven.dbvis.l.F.A.D.?(Z:3075) com.onseven.dbvis.l.A.Q.?(Z:149) com.onseven.dbvis.l.A.I$19.execute(Z:3249) com.onseven.dbvis.l.A.I.sessionEvent(Z:1883) com.onseven.dbvis.d.N.?(Z:845) com.onseven.dbvis.d.O.?(Z:2135) com.onseven.dbvis.d.N.?(Z:1596) com.onseven.dbvis.DbVisualizerGUI.initialize(Z:190) com.onseven.dbvis.DbVisualizerGUI$1.run(Z:2098) java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(Unknown Source) java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source) java.awt.EventQueue.access$000(Unknown Source) java.awt.EventQueue$1.run(Unknown Source) java.awt.EventQueue$1.run(Unknown Source) java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) java.security.AccessControlContext$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source) java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source) java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source) java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source) java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source) java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source) java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source) java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source) ----- Are there any extra debugging options I can enable to provide you with a more helpful error log?

Vince, First, thanks for all feedback! We will consolidate all response regarding tabs, keybindings, etc., and get back soon. For the Connect All on Startup I emailed you yesterday with link to about a pre-beta version that hopefully fixes the issue. Have you had a chance giving it a try? The "Loading SQL Commander an Object tabs. Wait..." message is generic to cover both tab types. You may enable save of Object View tabs in Tool Properties->Appearances->Tabs. Regards Roger

I've now found out why this was ocurring for me *almost* every time. I've now determined that this error only shows when DBVisualizer is opened with no tabs restored from a previous session. If any SQL Commander tabs are restored on startup from my prior session, no exception dialog shows up. As a very minor aside, I notice that when DBVisualizer starts up it shows a message saying "Loading SQL Commander an Object tabs. Wait..." but in fact, only my old SQL Commander tabs get restored, not any object tabs I had open.

Hi Vince, Ah, thanks for catching that. We will change it as you suggest in the next Beta, and hopefully that solves the problem with the Connect All on Startup. Best Regards, Hans

Hi Roger, I think I've traced the issue. I noticed that the command executed to determine the default schema is: +SELECT DEFAULT_SCHEMA_NAME FROM SYS.DATABASE_PRINCIPALS WHERE NAME = User_Name()+ However one database being accessed has a case-sensitive collation sequence (Latin1_General_BIN) so the command issued should be: +SELECT default_schema_name FROM sys.database_principals WHERE name = User_Name()+ I have confirmed in SQL Commander that the former command fails and the latter works with that case-sensitive database. I also tested on a database with the standard case-insensitive collation sequence (Latin1_General_CI_AS) and both versions work fine there. Regards, Vince

Hi Vince, I've been trying to reproduce this error but even if I connect multiple SQL Server connections, with filtering of hundreds of databases I am unable to make it happen with Connect All at startup. Are there any additional circumstances that may be the reason it happens? Such as if there are SQL Commander and/or Object View tabs that are automatically initiated at startup, active monitors, etc. Any extra you may share is appreciated. Regards Roger

Hi Roger, Unfortunately it is still occurring for me on 90.1854. Here's the latest exception stack trace: ----- An internal error occurred in: java.lang.NullPointerException The error may have affected the application state. Please notify vendor. Stack Trace: java.lang.NullPointerException at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicTreeUI$Handler.treeNodesChanged(Unknown Source) at javax.swing.tree.DefaultTreeModel.fireTreeNodesChanged(Unknown Source) at javax.swing.tree.DefaultTreeModel.nodesChanged(Unknown Source) at javax.swing.tree.DefaultTreeModel.nodeChanged(Unknown Source) at com.onseven.dbvis.l.A.Q$1.run(Z:2290) at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(Unknown Source) at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source) at java.awt.EventQueue.access$000(Unknown Source) at java.awt.EventQueue$1.run(Unknown Source) at java.awt.EventQueue$1.run(Unknown Source) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at java.security.AccessControlContext$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source) at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source) at com.onseven.dbvis.N.A._.dispatchEvent(Z:483) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source) System Information: Product: DbVisualizer Pro 90.1854 Build: #1854 (2012/11/03 10:04) Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM Java Version: 1.6.0_33 Java Vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc. OS Name: Windows 7 OS Arch: amd64 OS Version: 6.1 ----- And here's the debug log: ----- 11:03:01 [DEBUG AWT-EventQueue-0 DbVisualizerGUI.initialize] Init time: 10.911 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-1 L.?] Loading class using dynamic ClassLoader: net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.Driver 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-1 L.?] Loading class using dynamic ClassLoader: net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.Driver 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-1 G.?] Connecting: server0_shop_live (sysuser) 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-3 L.?] Loading class using dynamic ClassLoader: net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.Driver 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-3 L.?] Loading class using dynamic ClassLoader: net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.Driver 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-1 L.?] Loading class using dynamic ClassLoader: net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.Driver 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-3 G.?] Connecting: server2_live (sysuser) 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-2 L.?] Loading class using dynamic ClassLoader: net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.Driver 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-2 L.?] Loading class using dynamic ClassLoader: net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.Driver 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-3 L.?] Loading class using dynamic ClassLoader: net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.Driver 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-2 G.?] Connecting: server1_test (sysuser) 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-3 L.?] Loading class using dynamic ClassLoader: net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.Driver 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-2 L.?] Loading class using dynamic ClassLoader: net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.Driver 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-2 L.?] Loading class using dynamic ClassLoader: net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.Driver 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-1 L.?] Loading class using dynamic ClassLoader: net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.Driver 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-2 D.?] RootConnection: Driver.acceptsURL("jdbc:jtds:sqlserver://server0:1433/shop;useLOBs=false") 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-3 D.?] RootConnection: Driver.acceptsURL("jdbc:jtds:sqlserver://test:1433/stu;maxStatements=0;useLOBs=false") 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-1 D.?] RootConnection: Driver.acceptsURL("jdbc:jtds:sqlserver://live:1433;DatabaseName=stu;useLOBs=false") 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-2 D.?] RootConnection: Driver.connect("jdbc:jtds:sqlserver://server0:1433/shop;useLOBs=false", {user=***, password=******}) 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-3 D.?] RootConnection: Driver.connect("jdbc:jtds:sqlserver://test:1433/stu;maxStatements=0;useLOBs=false", {user=***, password=******, databaseName=shop}) 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-1 D.?] RootConnection: Driver.connect("jdbc:jtds:sqlserver://live:1433;DatabaseName=stu;useLOBs=false", {user=***, password=******}) 11:03:01 [DEBUG AWT-EventQueue-1 R.?] AutoSaver started. Interval: 10 sec 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-1 C.?] RootConnection: ConnectionJDBC3.setAutoCommit(true) 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-1 C.?] RootConnection: ConnectionJDBC3.setAutoCommit(true) 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-2 E.?] RootConnection: JtdsDatabaseMetaData.supportsTransactionIsolationLevel(1) 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-2 C.?] RootConnection: ConnectionJDBC3.setTransactionIsolation(1) 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-3 C.?] RootConnection: ConnectionJDBC3.setAutoCommit(true) 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-3 E.?] RootConnection: JtdsDatabaseMetaData.supportsTransactionIsolationLevel(1) 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-3 C.?] RootConnection: ConnectionJDBC3.setTransactionIsolation(1) 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-2 E.?] RootConnection: JtdsDatabaseMetaData.supportsTransactionIsolationLevel(1) 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-2 C.?] RootConnection: ConnectionJDBC3.setTransactionIsolation(1) 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-1 G.?] Using facade: sqlserver for server0_shop_live (sysuser) 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-3 G.?] Using facade: sqlserver for server2_live (sysuser) 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-2 G.?] Using facade: sqlserver for server1_test (sysuser) 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-3 E.?] RootConnection: JtdsDatabaseMetaData.getUserName() 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-2 E.?] RootConnection: JtdsDatabaseMetaData.getUserName() 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-1 E.?] RootConnection: JtdsDatabaseMetaData.getUserName() 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-3 E.?] RootConnection: JtdsDatabaseMetaData.getDatabaseMajorVersion() 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-2 E.?] RootConnection: JtdsDatabaseMetaData.getDatabaseMajorVersion() 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-3 AbstractFacade.getColumn] executing "SELECT DEFAULT_SCHEMA_NAME FROM SYS.DATABASE_PRINCIPALS WHERE NAME = User_Name()" 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-1 AbstractFacade.getColumn] executing "SELECT DEFAULT_SCHEMA_NAME FROM SYS.DATABASE_PRINCIPALS WHERE NAME = User_Name()" 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-1 E.?] RootConnection: JtdsDatabaseMetaData.getDatabaseMajorVersion() 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-3 C.?] RootConnection: ConnectionJDBC3.createStatement() 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-2 AbstractFacade.getColumn] executing "SELECT DEFAULT_SCHEMA_NAME FROM SYS.DATABASE_PRINCIPALS WHERE NAME = User_Name()" 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-2 C.?] RootConnection: ConnectionJDBC3.createStatement() 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-1 C.?] RootConnection: ConnectionJDBC3.createStatement() 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-1 B.?] RootConnection: JtdsStatement.executeQuery("SELECT DEFAULT_SCHEMA_NAME FROM SYS.DATABASE_PRINCIPALS WHERE NAME = User_Name()") 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-3 B.?] RootConnection: JtdsStatement.executeQuery("SELECT DEFAULT_SCHEMA_NAME FROM SYS.DATABASE_PRINCIPALS WHERE NAME = User_Name()") 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-2 B.?] RootConnection: JtdsStatement.executeQuery("SELECT DEFAULT_SCHEMA_NAME FROM SYS.DATABASE_PRINCIPALS WHERE NAME = User_Name()") 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-1 B.?] RootConnection: EXCEPTION -> java.sql.SQLException: Invalid object name 'SYS.DATABASE_PRINCIPALS'. 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-1 AbstractFacade.getColumn] Could not getColumn for server0_shop_live (sysuser): Invalid object name 'SYS.DATABASE_PRINCIPALS'. 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-1 G.?] Could not getSchema for server0_shop_live (sysuser):Could not getColumn for server0_shop_live (sysuser): Invalid object name 'SYS.DATABASE_PRINCIPALS'. 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-1 E.?] RootConnection: JtdsDatabaseMetaData.getUserName() 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-3 E.?] RootConnection: JtdsDatabaseMetaData.getUserName() 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-2 E.?] RootConnection: JtdsDatabaseMetaData.getUserName() 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-1 AbstractFacade.getColumn] executing "SELECT DEFAULT_SCHEMA_NAME FROM SYS.DATABASE_PRINCIPALS WHERE NAME = User_Name()" 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-3 C.?] RootConnection: ConnectionJDBC3.createStatement() 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-3 B.?] RootConnection: JtdsStatement.executeQuery("SELECT DEFAULT_SCHEMA_NAME FROM SYS.DATABASE_PRINCIPALS WHERE NAME = User_Name()") 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-2 AbstractFacade.getColumn] executing "SELECT DEFAULT_SCHEMA_NAME FROM SYS.DATABASE_PRINCIPALS WHERE NAME = User_Name()" 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-1 C.?] RootConnection: ConnectionJDBC3.createStatement() 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-1 B.?] RootConnection: JtdsStatement.executeQuery("SELECT DEFAULT_SCHEMA_NAME FROM SYS.DATABASE_PRINCIPALS WHERE NAME = User_Name()") 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-3 B.?] RootConnection: EXCEPTION -> java.sql.SQLException: Invalid object name 'SYS.DATABASE_PRINCIPALS'. 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-1 AbstractFacade.getColumn] Could not getColumn for server0_shop_live (sysuser): Invalid object name 'SYS.DATABASE_PRINCIPALS'. 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-1 G.?] Could not getSchema for server0_shop_live (sysuser):Could not getColumn for server0_shop_live (sysuser): Invalid object name 'SYS.DATABASE_PRINCIPALS'. 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-3 E.?] RootConnection: JtdsDatabaseMetaData.getDatabaseProductName() 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-3 E.?] RootConnection: JtdsDatabaseMetaData.getDatabaseProductVersion() 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-3 E.?] RootConnection: JtdsDatabaseMetaData.getDriverName() 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-3 E.?] RootConnection: JtdsDatabaseMetaData.getDriverVersion() 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-1 E.?] RootConnection: JtdsDatabaseMetaData.getDriverName() 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-2 E.?] RootConnection: JtdsDatabaseMetaData.getDatabaseProductName() 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-1 E.?] RootConnection: JtdsDatabaseMetaData.getDriverVersion() 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-3 AbstractFacade.getColumn] executing "SELECT DEFAULT_SCHEMA_NAME FROM SYS.DATABASE_PRINCIPALS WHERE NAME = User_Name()" 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-2 E.?] RootConnection: JtdsDatabaseMetaData.getDatabaseProductVersion() 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-2 C.?] RootConnection: ConnectionJDBC3.createStatement() 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-2 B.?] RootConnection: JtdsStatement.executeQuery("SELECT DEFAULT_SCHEMA_NAME FROM SYS.DATABASE_PRINCIPALS WHERE NAME = User_Name()") 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-1 E.?] RootConnection: JtdsDatabaseMetaData.getDriverName() 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-1 E.?] RootConnection: JtdsDatabaseMetaData.getDriverVersion() 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-1 E.?] RootConnection: JtdsDatabaseMetaData.getDriverName() 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-1 E.?] RootConnection: JtdsDatabaseMetaData.getDriverVersion() 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-1 D.?] Loading profile /profiles/sqlserver.xml 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-2 D.?] Loading profile /profiles/sqlserver.xml 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-1 E.?] RootConnection: JtdsDatabaseMetaData.getDatabaseProductName() 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-1 E.?] RootConnection: JtdsDatabaseMetaData.getDatabaseProductVersion() 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-1 E.?] RootConnection: JtdsDatabaseMetaData.getDriverName() 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-1 E.?] RootConnection: JtdsDatabaseMetaData.getDriverVersion() 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-1 E.?] RootConnection: JtdsDatabaseMetaData.getDriverName() 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-1 E.?] RootConnection: JtdsDatabaseMetaData.getDriverVersion() 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-1 E.?] RootConnection: JtdsDatabaseMetaData.getDatabaseMajorVersion() 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-2 E.?] RootConnection: JtdsDatabaseMetaData.getDatabaseMajorVersion() 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-2 E.?] RootConnection: JtdsDatabaseMetaData.getDatabaseMajorVersion() 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-2 E.?] RootConnection: JtdsDatabaseMetaData.getDatabaseMajorVersion() 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-3 E.?] RootConnection: JtdsDatabaseMetaData.getDatabaseMajorVersion() 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-2 E.?] RootConnection: JtdsDatabaseMetaData.getDatabaseMajorVersion() 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-2 E.?] RootConnection: JtdsDatabaseMetaData.getDatabaseMajorVersion() 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-2 E.?] RootConnection: JtdsDatabaseMetaData.getDatabaseMajorVersion() 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-2 E.?] RootConnection: JtdsDatabaseMetaData.getDatabaseMajorVersion() 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-2 E.?] RootConnection: JtdsDatabaseMetaData.getDatabaseMajorVersion() 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-1 D.?] match: If "#dm.getDatabaseMajorVersion() gte 9" 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-1 D.?] no match: Else "null" 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-1 D.?] match: If "#dm.getDatabaseMajorVersion() gte 9" 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-1 D.?] no match: Else "null" 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-1 D.?] match: If "#dm.getDatabaseMajorVersion() gte 9" 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-1 D.?] no match: Else "null" 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-1 D.?] match: If "#dm.getDatabaseMajorVersion() gte 9" 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-1 D.?] no match: Else "null" 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-1 D.?] match: If "#dm.getDatabaseMajorVersion() gte 9" 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-1 D.?] match: If "#sp.getProperty('dbvis.license.type') in {'Personal', 'Pro'}" 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-1 L.?] Using profile: sqlserver 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-2 D.?] match: If "#dm.getDatabaseMajorVersion() gte 9" 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-2 D.?] no match: Else "null" 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-2 D.?] match: If "#dm.getDatabaseMajorVersion() gte 9" 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-2 D.?] no match: Else "null" 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-2 D.?] match: If "#dm.getDatabaseMajorVersion() gte 9" 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-2 D.?] no match: Else "null" 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-2 D.?] match: If "#dm.getDatabaseMajorVersion() gte 9" 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-2 D.?] no match: Else "null" 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-2 D.?] match: If "#dm.getDatabaseMajorVersion() gte 9" 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-2 D.?] match: If "#sp.getProperty('dbvis.license.type') in {'Personal', 'Pro'}" 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-2 L.?] Using profile: sqlserver 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-1 A.?] Returning cloned generic Command for idref: getCatalogs 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-1 B.execute] CommandId: getCatalogs 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-2 A.?] Returning cloned generic Command for idref: getCatalogs 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-3 D.?] Loading profile /profiles/sqlserver.xml 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-2 B.execute] CommandId: getCatalogs 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-2 N.?] DbConnection: server1_test (sysuser) 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-1 N.?] DbConnection: server0_shop_live (sysuser) 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-2 E.?] RootConnection: JtdsDatabaseMetaData.getCatalogs() 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-3 E.?] RootConnection: JtdsDatabaseMetaData.getCatalogs() 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-2 B.execute] Total rows/columns: 66/1. Rows after filtering: 10 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-1 B.execute] Total rows/columns: 47/1. Rows after filtering: 2 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-2 B.execute] CommandId: getSchemaNames 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-2 N.?] DbConnection: server1_test (sysuser) 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-3 E.?] RootConnection: JtdsDatabaseMetaData.getSchemas() 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-1 B.execute] CommandId: getSchemaNames 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-1 N.?] DbConnection: server0_shop_live (sysuser) 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-2 E.?] RootConnection: JtdsDatabaseMetaData.getSchemas() 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-2 B.execute] Total rows/columns: 335/2. Rows after filtering: 335 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-1 B.execute] Total rows/columns: 15/2. Rows after filtering: 15 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-2 N.?] DbConnection: server1_test (sysuser) 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-2 E.?] RootConnection: JtdsDatabaseMetaData.getTypeInfo() 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-1 N.?] DbConnection: server0_shop_live (sysuser) 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-3 E.?] RootConnection: JtdsDatabaseMetaData.getTypeInfo() 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-2 J.execute] Executing... 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-2 J.setCurrentCatalog] DbConnection='server1_test (sysuser)' Catalog='stu' Schema='null' NewCatalog='null' 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-3 C.?] RootConnection: ConnectionJDBC3.createStatement() 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-3 B.?] RootConnection: JtdsStatement.execute("select name from fn_helpcollations()") 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-1 J.execute] Executing... 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-1 J.setCurrentCatalog] DbConnection='server0_shop_live (sysuser)' Catalog='shop' Schema='null' NewCatalog='null' 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-2 C.?] RootConnection: ConnectionJDBC3.createStatement() 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-2 B.?] RootConnection: JtdsStatement.execute("select name from fn_helpcollations()") 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-3 E.?] RootConnection: JtdsDatabaseMetaData.getDatabaseMajorVersion() 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-2 E.?] RootConnection: JtdsDatabaseMetaData.getDatabaseMinorVersion() 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-2 E.?] RootConnection: JtdsDatabaseMetaData.getDatabaseMajorVersion() 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-2 E.?] RootConnection: JtdsDatabaseMetaData.getDatabaseMajorVersion() 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-2 E.?] RootConnection: JtdsDatabaseMetaData.getDatabaseMajorVersion() 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-2 E.?] RootConnection: JtdsDatabaseMetaData.getDatabaseMajorVersion() 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-3 D.?] match: If "#dm.getDatabaseMajorVersion() gte 9" 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-3 D.?] no match: Else "null" 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-3 D.?] match: If "#dm.getDatabaseMajorVersion() gte 9" 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-3 D.?] no match: Else "null" 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-3 D.?] match: If "#dm.getDatabaseMajorVersion() gte 9" 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-3 D.?] no match: Else "null" 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-3 D.?] match: If "#dm.getDatabaseMajorVersion() gte 9" 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-3 D.?] no match: Else "null" 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-3 D.?] match: If "#dm.getDatabaseMajorVersion() gte 9" 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-3 D.?] match: If "#sp.getProperty('dbvis.license.type') in {'Personal', 'Pro'}" 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-3 L.?] Using profile: sqlserver 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-3 A.?] Returning cloned generic Command for idref: getCatalogs 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-3 B.execute] CommandId: getCatalogs 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-3 N.?] DbConnection: server2_live (sysuser) 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-2 E.?] RootConnection: JtdsDatabaseMetaData.getCatalogs() 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-3 B.execute] Total rows/columns: 41/1. Rows after filtering: 41 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-3 B.execute] CommandId: getSchemaNames 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-3 N.?] DbConnection: server2_live (sysuser) 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-2 E.?] RootConnection: JtdsDatabaseMetaData.getSchemas() 11:03:01 [DEBUG AWT-EventQueue-1 Q.getChildCount] getChildCount() for: server1_test (sysuser) in background 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-3 B.execute] Total rows/columns: 335/2. Rows after filtering: 335 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-3 N.?] DbConnection: server2_live (sysuser) 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-2 E.?] RootConnection: JtdsDatabaseMetaData.getTypeInfo() 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-3 E.?] RootConnection: JtdsDatabaseMetaData.getDatabaseMinorVersion() 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-3 J.execute] Executing... 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-3 J.setCurrentCatalog] DbConnection='server2_live (sysuser)' Catalog='stu' Schema='null' NewCatalog='null' 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-2 C.?] RootConnection: ConnectionJDBC3.createStatement() 11:03:01 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-2 B.?] RootConnection: JtdsStatement.execute("select name from fn_helpcollations()") 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-2 K.?] elementName: 'GroupNode' label: 'Databases' type: 'Databases' on-empty-output: 'stop' 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-2 K.?] elementName: 'GroupNode' label: 'DBA Views' type: 'DBA' on-empty-output: 'stop' 11:03:01 [DEBUG AWT-EventQueue-1 Q.getChildCount] getChildCount() for: server0_shop_live (sysuser) in background 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-2 K.?] elementName: 'GroupNode' label: 'Databases' type: 'Databases' on-empty-output: 'stop' 11:03:01 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-2 K.?] elementName: 'GroupNode' label: 'DBA Views' type: 'DBA' on-empty-output: 'stop' 11:03:02 [DEBUG pool-4-thread-2 E.?] RootConnection: JtdsDatabaseMetaData.getDatabaseMinorVersion() 11:03:02 [DEBUG AWT-EventQueue-1 Q.getChildCount] getChildCount() for: server2_live (sysuser) in background 11:03:02 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-3 K.?] elementName: 'GroupNode' label: 'Databases' type: 'Databases' on-empty-output: 'stop' 11:03:02 [DEBUG ExecutorRunner-pool-3-thread-3 K.?] elementName: 'GroupNode' label: 'DBA Views' type: 'DBA' on-empty-output: 'stop' -----

Vince, Just to inform you that this is now fixed in the latest beta. http://www.dbvis.com/eap/ Regards Roger

Vince, This will be fixed in the next beta. Thanks! Regards Roger