Start a new topic

Multiple tab rows?

[This topic is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

If I have many tabs open, scrolling left and right to find a specific is a bit cumbersome. I know there is the drop down list of tabs available, but is there an option to spread tabs in multiple rows, so they are always visible?

[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Re: Multiple tab rows?
Matt, Tabs cannot be organized in multiple rows as of 9.0. To get a better overview you can modify the default naming scheme for tabs so that more of them fit in the single row. We will also look into alternative navigation options to more easily find and navigate tabs. Regards Roger
[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

Perhaps in an optional vertical tab list pane? The example I am familiar with is BBEdit for the Mac: !http://www.barebones.com/images/bbedit/disk-browser-lg.png!
[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

... which could just be an option to pin the tab list drop down into a right side vertical pane.
[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Matt, We actually looked at getting control of the tab list and have it displayed using a key binding, unfortunately it wasn't that easy. We will look into this again and come up with an option. Regards Roger