Start a new topic

Issue with new upgrade facility

[This topic is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

If I cancel out of the upgrade dialog then try later in the same session to perform an upgrade, I can't get the upgrade dialog to appear. Steps to reproduce: 1) From "Available Versions" message dialog choose "Upgrade" link. 2) In the "Updater" dialog choose the "Cancel" button, then "Exit" to cancel the upgrade. 3) From the Help menu choose "Check for Update ..." 4) Choose "Check Now" 5) From "Available Versions" message dialog choose "Upgrade" link. A dialog (presumably the "Updater" dialog) is displayed then immediately disappears. I can reproduce this consistently. Product: DbVisualizer Pro 91.2029 Build: #2029 (2013/06/24 15:20) Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM Java Version: 1.7.0_25 Java Vendor: Oracle Corporation OS Name: Mac OS X OS Arch: x86_64 OS Version: 10.8.4

[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Re: Issue with new upgrade facility
Steve, Thanks for the report. We will look into this. Regards Roger

Steve, This is now fixed in the 91.2037 BETA version. Regards Roger
[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

> {quote:title=Roger Bjarevall wrote:}{quote} > This is now fixed in the 91.2037 BETA version. Good to hear. I guess I'll have to wait until the next beta release to confirm, though.

Correct. Regards Roger
[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

I tried to reproduce this issue when upgrading to the new build #2044 but was unable to reproduce the problem. Thanks for the fix.