Start a new topic

Cannot switch back to Explain Plan graphical view

[This topic is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]
[Attachment has been removed.]

Using an Oracle DB access I tried to EXPLAIN a SQL statement. Initially a block-graphic was shown which illustrated the explain plan view. I then switched to tree-view using the radio buttons on the right side of the explain-plan tab. The tree-view was shown but the option-buttons are gone and I'm unable to switch back to the graphical explain plan. See screenshot attached where I previously had the radio buttons available to switch from graphical- to tree-view. br, Andreas ----- Version: DbVisualizer Pro 91.2030 [Build #2030] [BETA VERSION] OS: Windows 7 OS Version: 6.1 OS Arch: amd64 Java Version: 1.6.0_45 Java VM Name: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM Java VM Vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc. Look and Feel: WindowsLookAndFeel *** Database Properties **************************** Alias: TST1 Settings Format: Server Info URL: jdbc:oracle:thin:@grzondb02.infonova.at:1521:ondev1 Driver: Oracle Thin Userid: onoper Preferred Database Type: oracle Current Database Type: oracle Preferred Profile: auto Current Profile: oracle --- Database Objects Filters for this Database ----- No filters defined --- Overridden User Properties for this Database --- oracle.ConnectionModeMigrated = true *** End Database Properties ************************ *** Driver Information ***************************** Name: Oracle Thin DefaultDriver: true URLFormat: jdbc:oracle:thin:@:: isReady: true DefaultClass: oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver Paths: Path: C:\Program Files\DbVisualizer 9\jdbc\oracle\ojdbc6.jar Type: dynamic Classes: oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver Path: C:\Program Files\DbVisualizer 9\jdbc\oracle\orai18n.jar Type: dynamic Classes: Path: C:\Program Files\DbVisualizer 9\jdbc\oracle\xdb.jar Type: dynamic Classes: Path: C:\Program Files\DbVisualizer 9\jdbc\oracle\xmlparserv2.jar Type: dynamic Classes: *** End Driver Information ************************* *** Current Connection Message ********************* Oracle Oracle Database 11g Enterprise Edition Release 11.2.0.3.0 - 64bit Production With the Partitioning and Data Mining options Oracle JDBC driver 11.1.0.7.0-Production *** End Current Connection Message *****************

[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Re: Cannot switch back to Explain Plan graphical view
Hi Andreas, Thanks for reporting this. I can reproduce it on Windows with all Look and Feels so we will look into this. Best Regards, Hans
[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Re: Cannot switch back to Explain Plan graphical view
Andreas, This is now fixed in the 91.2037 BETA version. Regards Roger