Start a new topic

Connect Editor with Connection

[This topic is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

Hello, I have been searching the forum for this and checked the help within DB Visualizer but were not able to find anything. Is it possible to connect an SQL-Editor with a connection definition? So that the this editor opens up (as a new tab) every time I connect the defined connection? Thanks & Regards, Snej

[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Re: Connect Editor with Connection
Hi Snej, It is not possible to do what you ask for today, but we have on our list of things to look over for a future release to see if there are better ways to handle the SQL Editor (and other) tabs related to the objects tree nodes. I'll add your comments to that issue. Best Regards, Hans
[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

Hi Hans, thanks for your response. Is it possible to watch that issue from outside so I get notified when there is an update on this matter? Regards, Snej
[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Hi Snej, You can set a "watch" on our Announcements forum, where all new releases are announced: [http://www.dbvis.com/forum/forum.jspa?forumID=7] We also try to announce when specific issues are fixed by responding to the forum threads that reported them, such as this thread, but I cannot guarantee that. Best Regards, Hans