Start a new topic

Cannot do a Pro version evaluation

I am trying to evaluate DBVisualizer for a specific business need that is only available on the PRO version.  I downloaded and installed the free version and was able to hook it up to Snowflake rather easily.  When I attempt to request and evaluation for PRO from the help menu, I get the error below (naturally, I removed my email address).  I get a similar error when I try to contact support.  Any ideas how I can quickly get around this. I have postponed my demo to the business already and am ready to look for another option if I can't demo soon.

Rob

Rob,

I have sent an evaluation license by email separately. 

The error you get is due to that our SSL certificate most likely cannot be verified properly by your Java environment in which DbVisualizer runs. This is something we address in the next feature version.

If you need any assistance during the evaluation of DbVisualizer Pro just let us know at support@dbvis.com.

Regards

Roger

Thank you Rodger for the quick solution.  That did it.

Hi Team,

I have an install of teh free version as below. I am getting the same error, hence thinking the fix didn't go through in the version I have. Is there any other way i can evaluate the Pro version as i need to make a decision whether it fits all our requirements.

Product: DbVisualizer Free 11.0.6 [Build #3115]

OS Version: 10.0

OS Arch: amd64

Java Version: 1.8.0_275

Java VM: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM

Java Vendor: AdoptOpenJDK

Java Home: c:\program files\dbvisualizer\jre

DbVis Home: C:\Program Files\DbVisualizer

User Home: C:\Users\mmughees

PrefsDir: C:\Users\mmughees\.dbvis

SessionId: 783

BindDir: null

Hi, 

I have sent an evaluation license in separate email.

If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Regards

Roger

Hi Roger,

Thanks for the getting back to me but unfortunately, I haven't received the email. Please do share the subject line or the address you sent it from so that i can search it in my mailbox.

Thanks,

Login or Signup to post a comment