Start a new topic

[not realy a problem] right alignment of favorites and bookmarks

Hej

I just stumbled over a changed alignment of favourites and bookmarks (the object tree is unaffected). As long as it keeps working, it is not an issue to me. I just wanted to let you know.

I did not try to reproduce and shall describe what I remember having done "immediately" before detecting the "new look".

I drag-and-dropped a file with JSON data. I opened the text editor of a text column containing JSON data, applied the formatting and discarded the changes. Lastly, I formatted the JSON data of the file and undid the changes.

Kind regards

Thiemo

I must have change some general setting, as string fields of result grids are right-aligned too - and in the tool properties dialogue.

I cannot remember having done so. Is it possible that an OS setting (not that I remember having changed one), does influence Java application in such a way? Maybe selecting right-to-left a writing system. Not that the rest of my OS looked that way now.

I could not find an appropriate setting in the tool properties. Petty, the tool properties are not searchable by "engine".

rigth-to-left writing system is not that good an idea. It would have reverse the order of the letters too, would it not?

Hi Thiemo,

Does the problem persist if you restart DbVisualizer?

We have on our to-do list to improve the whole Tool Properties and also make it searchable.

Regards

Ove

Hej Ove

Thanks for getting at it. After a restart, everything looks as usually.

Kind regards

Thiemo

Login or Signup to post a comment