Start a new topic

Closing result tabs, dbVis closes incorrect tabs

[This topic is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

If you have more than one result tab and try to close one of them (say, tab#3 or last one), the app closes some arbitrary, non-selected tab .. Can you replicate that? Product: DbVisualizer Personal 8.0.7 Build: #1743 (2011/12/22 14:30) Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM Java Version: 1.6.0_30 Java Vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc. OS Name: Windows XP OS Arch: x86 OS Version: 5.1

[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Re: Closing result tabs, dbVis closes incorrect tabs
Hi Alex, We had an issue a couple of versions ago which you originally reported. I have tried the 8.0.7 version without being able to reproduce. I will give it some more tests. Meanwhile, if you are able to make a reproducible step-by-step please let me know. Regards Roger
[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

Roger, I will try to note the steps. One thing to consider is that i pin some tabs, run sql, then unpin some others..
[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

Roger, I got it... 1) execute a stored proc that returns more than one result set (mine returns 3 or 4 depending on parameters passed). 2) Pin result tab#1 3) Execute the SP again 4) Watch the mess ;) Let me know if you were able to reproduce it. Thanks!

Thanks a lot Alex! Problem identified and will be fixed in the next maintenance version. Regards Roger

Alex, This is now fixed in the 8.0.8 version. http://www.dbvis.com/products/dbvis/download/ Regards Roger