Start a new topic

Database Connection "Connecting Status" bei 9.0.8

[This topic is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

Hello, After updating from v9.0.6 to v9.0.8 I have a problem with the Database Connection "Connecting Status". While I am within the Company Netzwork everything works as usual. When I connect to the Company Netzwork using our VPN (from Home or from Mobile) the "red rotating circle" does not stop rotating, even thow the connection ist establish (I can run SQLs and become results shown). I have even installed both versions (9.0.6 and 9.0.8) at the same time on one Laptop. The problem only occurs with v9.0.8 Any Ideas? Regards Chris Piel

[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Re: Database Connection "Connecting Status" bei 9.0.8
Chris, You say the red progress icon is rotating, is this in the Databases tab for the actual connection or in the SQL Commander tab? What database are you using? Can you please enable debug of DbVisualizer in Tools->Debug Window and establish the connection again? Post or email the debug output. Regards Roger support@dbvis.com
[This reply is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

Re: Database Connection "Connecting Status" bei 9.0.8
Hallo Roger, I mean the red rotating circle in the Database Connections Tab, the SQL Tab runs as usual. Debug Text with and without VPN are underway per EMail. DB = Oracle9i Enterprise Edition Release 9.2.0.5.0 - 64bit Production With the Partitioning, OLAP and Oracle Data Mining options JServer Release 9.2.0.5.0 - Production Driver = Oracle JDBC driver 11.2.0.3.0 (Thin) Regards Chris