Start a new topic

Cannot create or edit stored procedures - missing context menu items

[This topic is migrated from our old forums. The original author name has been removed]

The documentation shows that in the right-click context menu there are options for create new procedure, and when right-clicking on an existing stored procedure there are options to edit it. I have the latest version (9.0.8) yet these options are not available to me. Please can anyone help? How do I get the context menu items to appear? Using Mac Os Mountain Lion. I have tried the supplied SQL Server driver (which connects perfectly to the SQL Server 2008 R2), and downloaded the latest driver from Microsoft and added it, same result.

1 person has this question
1 Comment

[This reply is migrated from our old forums.]

Re: Cannot create or edit stored procedures - missing context menu items
Hi Richard, These features are only available with the Pro edition, and you must also ensure that the Database Type is set to SQL Server (as opposed to Generic). If you have a license installed and Database Type set correctly, please post screenshots of the connection's Object View tab and the right-click menu for the Stored Procedures node in the Databases tab tree. Best Regards, Hans